In under 3 years, La Mancha has transformed the initial portfolio, which consisted of minority stakes in small mines with limited mine life visibility, into the largest holdings in Evolution Mining (EVN:ASX), now a leading Australian gold producer, and Endeavour Mining (EDV:TSX) a leading African producer.
Following its privatization in 2012, La Mancha has solidified its track-record by:
- Doubling its overall attributable production from 117koz to 250koz
- Successfully building a 1.7mtpa CIL mill in Australia, on-time and on budget
- Increasing Ity’s production by 50% thanks to optimization efforts
- Outlining +4Moz of resources at the Ity mine through aggressive exploration
- Leading 3 projects to DFS stage (CIL / Flotation plants, multiple pits, multiple ore types and metals)
Production Attributable to La Mancha, in kozpa